Looking for someone with PureConnect experience to join our growing company. Position will start with doing basic triage and troubleshooting issues and will grow into a role that supports our future transition to the cloud. Apply Here
Certified Languages International (CLI) is a full-service language company specializing in over-the phone interpreting, video remote interpreting (VRI) and document translation services. With a growing list of more than 230 languages, CLI is among the largest providers of its kind in the world, servicing North America and abroad. CLI's professional U.S.-based interpreters are skilled in industry-specific terminology and available 24/7/365. CLI is committed to helping businesses increase revenues and maximize the value of their non-English speaking customer relationships, which it achieves by investing in innovative technology to deliver language services with unmatched efficiency and accuracy. CLI is recognized as one of the top places to work in 2021, also the Portland Business Journal has recognized CLI as one of its fastest growing companies for the past six years. For more information, visit: www.certifiedlanguages.com.
CLI is looking for an enthusiastic Telecommunications Specialist to support our Contact Center Technologies and Operations center. Primary responsibilities include Tier 1 telephony support researching issues reported by Operations and Administrative staff, new user and telephony hardware set up and performing hand on troubleshooting of equipment issues.
- Researching user reported telecom issues utilizing call reports, recordings, and logs to determine root cause.
- Responsible for telephony user moves/adds/changes.
- Set up and deploy phones (Polycom, SIP Phone, and Software Applications).
- Perform hands-on assistance to troubleshoot phone equipment issues.
- Triage for hand off to senior staff or vendor as needed.
- Other responsibilities as applicable including but not limited to documentation and departmental project assignments.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field preferred or 3-5 years of equivalent experience.
- Must have good verbal and written communications skills, ability to engage staff through active listening, and practical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in SQL queries preferred.
- Must be familiar with the telephony/ACD and telecommunications platforms. Working knowledge with Genesys Pure Connect platform required.
- Ability to troubleshoot things not in realm of expertise.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities.
- Additional skills necessary are the ability to develop significant level of trust and diplomacy, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
- Possess strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while maintaining a positive attitude towards customers and team members.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, and hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 40 pounds.
Certified Languages International