My, my, wasn't 2022 just thrilling?! So many great things happened in our wonderful Genesys communities. Our 2022 Retrospective Trivia Tower event showcased a lot of great milestones we've hit together and also highlighted some interesting world facts that also occurred along with our successes. And we have an all-out winner that I'm so excited to report, but before that, read on for the trivia answers below:
- Which of the following was NOT a 2022 Guinness World Record?
- Fastest Time Alphabetizing Letters in Alphabet Soup
- Balancing 18 Eggs on One Hand
- Speed Drinking a Quart of Hot Sauce
- Building a 150-Foot Mustache Chain
2. Who was Time's Person of the Year in 2022?
- MacKenzie Scott
- Elon Musk
- Volodymyr Zelensky
- Janet Yellen
3. In our fall trivia, we learned that the community's own Robert Wakefield Carl science fair experiment in 8th grade was studying how and why Aspen trees change colors. His result matched other scientists', but not our trivia answer. So according to Robert and scientists in the field, what causes leaves to change colors in the fall?
- Vitamin D
4. In the Community's 2022 Holiday Episode of the Q&A Show, what is our mascot Genius trying to accomplish?
- Find the perfect gift for Matt
- Set his holiday schedule
- Learn Genesys for a new job
- Master end-of-year analytics
5. The Genesys Cloud CX Community, was the most active on the site, how many discussions were started in 2022?
6. The Genesys Online Community had how many new members join the site (activate their profile) in 2022?
7. The Genesys Community's YouTube Channel features great content like the Q&A Show, the Genesys DevCast, and WEM Content. How many views did the channel receive in 2022?
8. How many solutions are part of the WEM Suite (answer is on the 12 Days of WEM)?
9. In January 2022, a breakthrough surgery was successfully performed for the first time, what was it?
- Restoring Sight with a Tooth
- Pig Heart Transplant
- Turning an Ankle Into a Knee
- Microchip Inserted Into a Shark's Brain
10. In 2022, which artist became the first to claim all top-10 songs on the Billboard's Top 100?
- Taylor Swift
- The Weeknd
- Billie Eilish
11. Starting in November of 2022, what country passed a law allowing all employees in the private and public sector to work four days per week?
- New Zealand
12. As of December 2022, roughly how many agents are supported by Genesys globally?
Okay, now for the moment we've all been waiting for! Our Trivia Tower winner for the 2022 Retrospective is.... @Ashiesh Sharma
!!! Congratulations!!! You get your pick from the Prize Wall
- I'll also send you a form via email to fill out with your choice. Everyone else, thank you for playing with us. If you're looking for more ways to win check out the below contests we've got going on right now!
1) Guess the date the WEMand Beta HQCommunities are about to cross major membership milestones. When will they occur?
2) Nominate your Community Rockstar for January and we'll turn them into a rockin' poster! To learn more about who fits the bill, check out the program here.#CoffeeTalk#Events#General
3) Guess our year-end numbers and whomever comes the closest, wins!
We always love having fun in our vibrant communities! Share, play, and win our events, as we love giving prizes away!