Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Warnings for metrics in a dashboard

Posted 04-02-2024 12:27

When setting up a dashboard, I noticed that you can add various metrics.  For example, if I am setting up a chart to manage my queues, I can add metrics such as abandon, transfers, etc.  I can also set warning thresholds.  What I do not see is the ability to set individual warning thresholds.  For example, I would like to set an "above, below, and warning" for abandons separately from warning thresholds for transferred calls.  It appears it only lets me set one warning thresholds for all the metrics I set for the queues.  Clearly, I must be missing something.  

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Diane Halliwell
    Performance Technology Partners

• 2.  RE: Warnings for metrics in a dashboard
    Best Answer

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 04-02-2024 18:57

Hey Diane, 

At the moment that is correct, any block/node will take warnings for that whole piece - the workaround for this is having multiple blocks where you have one media type/metric, and individually set the alerts/warnings 

Lawrence Drayton
    Prvidr Pty Ltd

• 3.  RE: Warnings for metrics in a dashboard

Posted 04-02-2024 19:09

I suspected that was the answer. I was trying to avoid the workaround but looks like I will need to do that. Thank you for the reply. 

Diane Halliwell
    Performance Technology Partners

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources