Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Can a Supervisor manually change and agent's status/status e.g. if they have gone home but failed to log off or go to the correct unavailable state.

• 1.  Can a Supervisor manually change and agent's status/status e.g. if they have gone home but failed to log off or go to the correct unavailable state.

Posted 12-05-2017 01:49

• 2.  RE: Can a Supervisor manually change and agent's status/status e.g. if they have gone home but failed to log off or go to the correct unavailable state.

Posted 12-14-2017 14:10

Also if an agent is not on Que and should be...... Can a supervisor manually force them into Que

• 3.  RE: Can a Supervisor manually change and agent's status/status e.g. if they have gone home but failed to log off or go to the correct unavailable state.

Posted 12-15-2017 08:35

On both questions: no, not possible.

• 4.  RE: Can a Supervisor manually change and agent's status/status e.g. if they have gone home but failed to log off or go to the correct unavailable state.

Posted 08-14-2018 09:01
    Hi all,

I noticed several topics regarding this request.
    I created a new threat for which I'm collecting votes.

-->  PLEASE VOTE: Supervisor/admin should be able to change agent status <--

I will do my best to create a shared ticket on -behalf of more PureCloud users.
    Please have a look at my topic, and do not forget to VOTE!

Admins/supervisors should be able to control an agent status!

Thanks.

------------------------------
    Christian Ropertz
    Dealerdirect B.V.
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources