Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Intraday monitoring and Manual Schedules

Posted 12-27-2018 08:26
    Hello All,

Just a general question, does anyone know, or has anyone heard if there is a way to use Intraday Monitoring with manual schedules? I researched and saw that it has to have a forecast associated, which manual scheduling does not look to allow this association. Anyone know if this will be allowed at a later date? 

I am assuming at this point that I need to get the customer to submit an Idea. 

#QualityManagement

------------------------------
    Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 2.  RE: Intraday monitoring and Manual Schedules

GENESYS
    Posted 12-27-2018 09:16
    Hi - 
    I'm not aware of any plan to allow monitoring without a forecast. I also checked the Ideas Lab and could not find anything. Intraday monitoring is primarily focused on comparisons to the forecast so it would be interesting to better understand how the customers is looking to use this view. For example if the goal is monitor agent adherence against schedule then the Real-time Adherence view would be more appropriate.

Thanks,

Don Huovinen
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Intraday monitoring and Manual Schedules

Posted 12-27-2018 09:17
    @Donald Huovinen thank you for the reply. I will send this over to him and see what is plans were for this. ​

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 4.  RE: Intraday monitoring and Manual Schedules

GENESYS
    Posted 12-27-2018 13:56

Without a short-term forecast and load-based schedule generation method, that view would have negligible value. Essentially any predicted/forecast and difference sub-columns would be all blank. The values for those columns are intrinsically linked and computed via load-based schedule generation method.

• Interval
    • Service Level
      • Predicted
      • Actual
      • Difference
    • Offered
      • Forecast
      • Actual
      • Difference
    • Answered
      • Total
      • Percent
    • Abandoned
      • Total
      • Percent
    • Average Handle Time
      • Forecast
      • Actual
      • Difference
    • Agents
      • Scheduled
      • Actual
    • Completed
      • Total
      • Percent
    • Average Talk Time
      • Forecast
      • Actual
      • Difference
    • Average After Call Work Time
      • Forecast
      • Actual
      • Difference
    • Average Speed Of Answer
      • Predicted
      • Actual
      • Difference  

Jay Langsford
    Senior Director, Workforce Optimization Engineering

• 5.  RE: Intraday monitoring and Manual Schedules

Posted 12-28-2018 13:16
    @Jay Langsford is there a way to associate a forecast with a manual schedule? ​

Angelia Harper
    Avtex

• 6.  RE: Intraday monitoring and Manual Schedules

GENESYS
    Posted 12-30-2018 12:00
    There is no current way to associate a short-term forecast with a manual schedule.

Manual schedule generation does not use a short-term forecast in any way unlike a load-based schedule generation which requires it along with service performance goals so that it can attempt to schedule the correct agents at the correct times. Even if you could you still would not have predicted values (e.g., SL, ASA, and eventually when added staffing requirement) and related difference values in intraday monitoring since those are generated by load-based schedule generation.

We have no plans on revising limitations inherent in manual schedule generation which should be rarely used by PureCloud 3 customers using WFM.

What are the reasons why they opted to use manual versus automatic load-based schedule generation?

Jay Langsford
    Senior Director, Workforce Optimization Engineering

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources