PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction connect

Posted 12-19-2018 05:50
    Dear All,

I need your help, please after deploy interaction <g class="gr_ gr_251 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" id="251" data-gr-id="251">connect</g> on IIS I faced this error.

How can <g class="gr_ gr_265 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" id="265" data-gr-id="265">i</g> fix this?

#SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Andrew Adel
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 2.  RE: Interaction connect

Posted 12-19-2018 12:02
    This is not an error!

The user is being asked to identify themselves to IC (in much the same way that they would be if they used Interaction Desktop). The only difference is that, bucause this is a web client, if you want to use Windows authentication, then you will have to enter the username & Windows Password as the browser / server combination cannot pass it through automatically.

Also, be aware, that if you are using the SIP softphone, that will need launching manually (Interaction Desktop can launch it for you, but a web session cannot.)

HTH

• 3.  RE: Interaction connect

Posted 01-09-2019 09:54
    Hi Andrew,

Did you get this working? We had this same issue when doing windows authentication. What we ended up doing to correct the issue is building the IIS server as a standalone Interaction Connect Server. We then placed the Client Folder as the top folder in IIS,  where the instructions have it under the ININapps folder. 

This setup might not work for you if this IIS server is running multiple ININ Apps, but thought i would give you what worked for us.

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 4.  RE: Interaction connect

Posted 01-12-2019 08:25
    Dear Scott,

I installed interaction connect before but I faced this error and I found that I forget some steps.

if you faced the same error this means that you missed the below steps in the screenshot.
    add this step in the IIS and <g class="gr_ gr_139 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" id="139" data-gr-id="139">i</g> will work fine.
    waiting for your confirmation that it works fine after this step.

Good Luck.

Andrew Adel
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 5.  RE: Interaction connect

Posted 01-11-2019 02:42
    Sounds like something in the IIS configuration is wrong. It is hard to prepare IIS for using Interaction Connect. Using Apache on Windows is more simple (you need to change only 4 lines in the config file). So if you can not get rid of your problem, give Apache a try.

Andreas Tikart
    Fiebig GmbH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources