PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Screen Pop with Outbound Calls

Posted 10-19-2018 21:05
    Edited by Abdullah Elsheikh 10-20-2018 09:29

Dear All,

Does anyone have an idea about how to make PureConnect Pop Web Page when agent make an outbound call,

What I reached till now is to open CustomInitiateCallRequest handler and set the Eic_ScreenPopName = "URL"
    and Eic_ScreenPopData = "POPTYPE=NEW|URL=http://www.google.com" on the interaction this Values I got it from Notifier for Inbound Call with Screen Pop working fine with inbound Calls,
    but still, there is no Screen Pop when I make outbound Calls.

Thanks in Advance

------------------------------
    Abdullah Elsheikh
    Advanced Technology Solutions Int

• 2.  RE: Screen Pop with Outbound Calls

Posted 10-22-2018 08:42
    I believe built-in screenpops are only good for alerting, disconnect, or transfers.  To screenpop an outbound call, you will have to create a custom application or add-in using IceLib or ICWS.

Steve Owen
    Avtex

• 3.  RE: Screen Pop with Outbound Calls

Posted 10-22-2018 09:35
    I also Echo Steve's comments. I have seen this done but with custom client add-ins to get this behavior.

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 4.  RE: Screen Pop with Outbound Calls

Posted 10-22-2018 09:38
    Hi Mark,

Do you have any reference shows how to create custom client add-ins to get a popup with outbound calls

Thanks in advance

Youssef Atef
    Advanced Technology Solutions Int

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources