PureCloud

Expand all | Collapse all

Identify how many users

• 1.  Identify how many users

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 8 days ago
    Any suggestions to identify how many users of Purecloud? Not our entire org uses it and we are on concurrent license have noticed an increase in monthly costs but cant understand why when initial users have decreased.

Not all the subscription details function.

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 2.  RE: Identify how many users

GENESYS
    Posted 8 days ago
    Hi, Darryn,

Just to verify, are you saying, perhaps, that you cannot download your Usage Reports as described at https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/download-usage-reports/?

I haven't seen those reports live, but there is one labelled Concurrent Usage Report that seems like it would give you some data you could then compare to your login data.

George Ganahl CCXP, GCA
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Identify how many users

Top 25 Contributor
    Posted 2 days ago
    Not at all @George Ganahl I can download the concurrent usage report.
    I am looking more for which users were logged on at the time the peak date was charged for concurrent.

While I can gather most information from across 3-4 reports, it is very time consuming.
    It would be ideal to be able to have a summary of users who make up the concurrent charges​ monthly.

I asked billing but have yet to have a response.

What happens is that if you set a user to inactive then they are excluded from any reporting. So you have to go in a make ex-employees active to be able to include them in past reporting.

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud