PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Removing the Help Button

Posted 06-19-2019 13:00
      |   view attached
    Hello All

Is there a way to remove the following 2 items:
      1. The Help Button. Agents are navigating to The Genesys Documentation and then trying all sorts of things in the System.
       2. The Consult button. The Customers line of business only allows for warm transfer. There is no need for Consult transfer. Is it possible to remove the option for consult. Or is there a security setting that allows disabling Consult transfer without impacting the warm transfer. 

Thank you
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Amadou Ba
    VortalSoft Inc.

• 2.  RE: Removing the Help Button

Posted 06-19-2019 11:53
    Are you sure this is a PureConnect question? I don't recognise that particular screen-shot.

• 3.  RE: Removing the Help Button

Posted 06-19-2019 12:08
    That screenshot is from the Interaction Connect transfer pop up menu.  I am not aware of a way to disable consult without completely disabling the ability to transfer interactions my restricting transfer rights.

You could submit an idea to the ideas site to suggest more granular transfer permissions.

Regarding the help, there wouldn't be any security to restrict that.  You could always look at writing a custom client, though....

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources