PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Simple integration with MSCRM?

Posted 10-08-2015 23:42
    I work in a call center. We are using Interactive Intelligence for the incoming calls and Microsoft Dynamics One CRM for call management and documentation. I would like to implement some simple integration between the two systems. Currently, a call comes in and we read the name of the client from the queue and then proceed to OneCRM in another window and process the call. I am trying to locate information on how to create an integration where the company/client name in the queue is copied and populated in the OneCRM search field. This simple process integration would save money and increase call processing efficiency. Any suggestions?

• 2.  RE: Simple integration with MSCRM?

Posted 10-09-2015 12:40
    ININ has an integration package to work with MS CRM. I don't know the specifics but I would suggest you reach out to your var and ask them for the MS CRM integration materials.

• 3.  RE: Simple integration with MSCRM?

Posted 10-09-2015 14:26
    Originally posted by MarkT;32692
    ININ has an integration package to work with MS CRM. I don't know the specifics but I would suggest you reach out to your var and ask them for the MS CRM integration materials.
    Thank you, I will contact my admin. I was hoping that there was some way I could do this myself by writing a code patch for OneCRM.

• 4.  RE: Simple integration with MSCRM?

Posted 10-12-2015 13:27
    I believe the MS CRM integration has a bunch of extra "stuff" in it to give you other functions you may not need or want. If you just want a screen pop you can probably get it working with the actions.

• 5.  RE: Simple integration with MSCRM?

Posted 11-06-2015 19:41
    Due to the speed of attaching documents and some space issues, I didn't like Microsoft Dynamics CRM that much, so I recently switchched to Bpm?online CRM Suite at https://www.bpmonline.com/. MS CRM doesn't provide the ability to search within in attachment rather than just in the subject or body of an email, and to past screenshots into the body of an email rather than only add as an attachment. Now we are looking to improve the customer experience and agent productivity by combining the power of Interactive Intelligence and the simplicity of Bpm?online. When receiving a call via Customer Interaction Center, I immediately have a customer ticket or user profile at my fingertips to help speed up the resolution of the call interaction.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources