Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

A customer of ours has requested to add the ability to disable the Chat feature on a per user basis.

• 1.  A customer of ours has requested to add the ability to disable the Chat feature on a per user basis.

Posted 02-06-2018 22:01

• 2.  RE: A customer of ours has requested to add the ability to disable the Chat feature on a per user basis.

GENESYS
    Posted 02-07-2018 15:10

Hi, Travis - Thank you for sharing your idea. I've submitted this idea to our Product Management group on your behalf.

Thanks,

Ashley

• 3.  RE: A customer of ours has requested to add the ability to disable the Chat feature on a per user basis.

Posted 02-12-2018 06:04

If you are taking about this, I may be able to help;

If you want to have agents that do not take chats, but are only given voice or email interactions when on a queue then do this;

Add the following ""Skill" to the PC webchat config;

skills-(Optional) List of skills. Example: ["Computers", "Printers"]

// Requested agent skills (Agent must have these skills to receive chat)

"skills": ["Chat"],

This would add the ACD skill "Chat" to all chat interactions.

Then configure an ACD skill "Chat" in PC, then add to the agents you want to take chats, or remove when you don't want them to.

I have queues that have voice, email and chat on the same queue and sometimes remove agents from phone, or chat skills to help balance with tricky times

Hope this helps

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources