Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

if my colleague has walked away from their desk and a call comes through to their direct line is their a way for me to answer that call from my phone. I have tried to find the solution for this issue but have had no success.

• 1.  if my colleague has walked away from their desk and a call comes through to their direct line is their a way for me to answer that call from my phone. I have tried to find the solution for this issue but have had no success.

Posted 01-23-2018 05:18

• 2.  RE: if my colleague has walked away from their desk and a call comes through to their direct line is their a way for me to answer that call from my phone. I have tried to find the solution for this issue but have had no success.

GENESYS
    Posted 01-24-2018 15:39

Hi Caleb,

I'm not sure this article is what you're looking for as it doesn't apply to your apparent need for call forwarding spontaneity, but if your colleague steps away having set up call forwarding, this article should help you out.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/forward-incoming-calls/

Thank you,

Clay

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources