Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Help Us Help You!

GENESYS
    Posted 01-18-2018 19:13

The User Experience design team is seeking volunteers who would like to help us improve PureCloud.  We are looking for your thoughts, feedback, and point of views, on existing and upcoming features and functionality.   You’ll help us deliver features and functionality that directly improves your day to day work.

So what’s involved you ask?

• Conversations via phone/email
    • 20-30 minutes semi-monthly
    • Feedback on what’s working and what could improve
    • Reviewing (and influencing) early concepts and designs for new, upcoming features

If you’re interested, reply to this post or you can email me directly at: paul.rouillard@genesys.com

• 2.  RE: Help Us Help You!

Posted 01-19-2018 08:25

Great initiative. To bad that I can't join. I am departing to Conduent EMEA starting februari 1th. At the moment Conduent is not a PureCloud Customer so I will loose my credentials :( :(

• 3.  RE: Help Us Help You!

GENESYS
    Posted 01-19-2018 13:21

Best of luck with Conduent, Rogier. We'll miss you over here and hope to hear from you again one day in the future.

• 4.  RE: Help Us Help You!

Posted 01-23-2018 22:16

I am happy to assist if need be but i also feel that a lot of what you are requesting feedback on can be found in this community site.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources