Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

is there a way that I can use to configure a campaign to dial only the repeated numbers as one time only ? example: I have a contact list , 3 numbers/records are the same number or same person, the system should not call that person 3 times !

• 1.  is there a way that I can use to configure a campaign to dial only the repeated numbers as one time only ? example: I have a contact list , 3 numbers/records are the same number or same person, the system should not call that person 3 times !

Posted 01-07-2018 10:30

• 2.  RE: is there a way that I can use to configure a campaign to dial only the repeated numbers as one time only ? example: I have a contact list , 3 numbers/records are the same number or same person, the system should not call that person 3 times !

Posted 01-17-2018 16:32

Hi Zaid, thanks for your question. At the moment, the system relies on having a curated list, but I can definitely see how auto-detecting duplicate numbers would be helpful. If you'd like, you can contact support with a feature request. Our product management team looks at frequently requested features to help determine our product roadmap.

• 3.  RE: is there a way that I can use to configure a campaign to dial only the repeated numbers as one time only ? example: I have a contact list , 3 numbers/records are the same number or same person, the system should not call that person 3 times !

Posted 01-27-2018 14:56

thanks a lot for the reply

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources