Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Short term forecast: impossible to import forecasts in csv format

Posted 11-28-2017 11:20

I want to import a csv file, in order to implement forecasts in purecloud, which will allow me to plan the advisors according to this data.

I created a csv on the model provided in the example. When I want to import it, purecloud tells me that it can not find the columns that allow this import. I am a little stuck. Someone to help or advise?

• 2.  RE: Short term forecast: impossible to import forecasts in csv format

GENESYS
    Posted 11-28-2017 21:26

The format is very specific. The best way to import a forecast is to create one first export it and then overwrite the data on that file. be careful when copying and pasting to make sure that your format matches.

• 3.  RE: Short term forecast: impossible to import forecasts in csv format

GENESYS
    Posted 11-28-2017 21:48

The following article has quite a bit of information on importing data to be utilized for short-term forecasts along with an example export at the bottom: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/import-a-csv-file-into-a-short-term-forecast/

The user interface also attempts to highlight missing columns:

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 4.38.15 PM

• 4.  RE: Short term forecast: impossible to import forecasts in csv format

Posted 11-12-2018 14:34
      |   view attached
    You must use Google sheets in order to make the file. MS Excel can not be used. It finally succeeded by exporting a forecast, opening it in Google sheets and dowloading from google sheets to csv. Then import it to PureCloud.

See my example file attached. 

------------------------------
    Bent Slyngstad
    Atea AS
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources