Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Change priority callback request

Posted 11-13-2017 08:52

Hello,

I'd like to setup a callback flow in Architect to offer to customers that are waiting for x amount of time. I do not want to offer that callback request to an agent if there is a call in queue which could then also result in a callback request. So, I want to offer the callback to an agent when there are no calls in queue anymore.

Is there any way to change the priority of a callback request, or maybe send it to another queue?

Thanks,

Jeroen

• 2.  RE: Change priority callback request

Posted 11-14-2017 14:29

Hi Jeroen,

We do not currently have a way to set the priority of a callback, it's a keep-my-place-in-line. However you can send the callback to another queue with a little bit of extra work. Architect does not give you an option to select a queue when the create callback action is inside a in-queue flow, so you will need to transfer to a inbound flow and create the callback there. Remember to switch the inbound flow to have a starting task instead of a starting menu, unless you want to offer other options to the caller.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources