Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Schedule a callback during a voice interaction

Posted 11-09-2017 13:20

Hi Community,

I'd like to know , based on this link : https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/schedule-callbacks-during-a-current-interaction/

If is possible for each agent to manage their own callback, with their own calendar.

All our agents has incentive based on sales and personal callback and they needs to manage their appointment.

Scenario could be :

Agent A receives call and at the end of this schedule a personal callback through the calendar in pure cloud agent screen or through Scripter.Callback

This callback is only for Agent A.

Only in case Agent A is not available (sick or not available in 1 hour from the callback scheduled), team leader is able to change status of this callback from personal to anyone in this queue.

I don't if is clear, if you need qny further details, please ask me.

Thanks

Stefano

• 2.  RE: Schedule a callback during a voice interaction

Posted 11-09-2017 13:22

One more information :

Agent A needs to check their callbacks and only Agent A can see it.

Team Leaders can see an overall or all callbacks

Thanks

S

• 3.  RE: Schedule a callback during a voice interaction

Posted 11-09-2017 14:48

Yes and No.

1) Teamleaders (performance - scheduled callbacks), can see all scheduled callback, but only action is delete

2) An agent can set a callback with option "transfer to me if available", then system will always try this agent, is agent not there/not available then other members of the queue will get the callback

3) If an agent does not use "transfer to me if available" the callback is placed to first available agent at time of callback

4) Agents can not see there own callbacks, select/pick one out of a list etc. It is a fully automated proces

• 4.  RE: Schedule a callback during a voice interaction

Posted 11-09-2017 16:52

Hi Rogier,

I know the normal behaviour on scheduled callback, but I'm asking something like a more sophisticated thing :

Blocks scheduled callback to the agent that scheduled this appointment.

Integrate this with google calendar or my own CRM and the agent receive an alert/popup , can Click to call to Google Calendar or CRM and call the customer.

Agent has his own agenda with all his callback.

Supervisor can see all scheduled callback and can decide to route this callback to a group or to one more agent if the original agent is not available for that day or after 1 hour.

Do you know what i mean?

Thanks a lot

Stefano

• 5.  RE: Schedule a callback during a voice interaction

Posted 11-09-2017 16:55

Can I do it through Activity and WFM?

Someone could you please tell if are using WFM to do this kind of things?

Thanks

S

• 6.  RE: Schedule a callback during a voice interaction

Posted 11-09-2017 18:01

Hi @Stefano Pucci? ,

Sorry Stefano, possibly that I miss understood your question.

Yes what you want is possible, but you have to build it. With the API - (https://developer.mypurecloud.com/api/rest/v2/conversations/index.html) you have full access to the callbacks, can build views, create option to change the participant etc.

What you want is same what we want for our agents / teamleaders. On our roadmap 2018. Going to build it in our own CRM system with the use of the API.

• 7.  RE: Schedule a callback during a voice interaction

Posted 07-04-2018 00:42
    Old Thread but I am also looking for this option as well. Pity it hasn't been released yet maybe in the update due to come out.

@Stefano Pucci - We operate in a similar manner to you where the agents rely on their leads to land incentives, so I definitely understand what you are asking for. Did you manage to come up with a solution?

------------------------------
    Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 8.  RE: Schedule a callback during a voice interaction

GENESYS
    Posted 07-05-2018 09:28
    Agent Owned Callbacks is currently in Community Review status.  If you'd like to vote for it, please visit this link...

https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLOUT-I-55

Chad McCormick
    Genesys - Employees
    Sr. Product Manager

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources