Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  CallBack in Queue. How can I skip all the actions by agents if Queue has no Wrap-up.

Posted 10-30-2017 10:01

After calling a callback the agent also muss press "done" (twice). The Callback and CallBack request are now split so more 'clicks' for a user and we have Purecloud on the background....

• 2.  RE: CallBack in Queue. How can I skip all the actions by agents if Queue has no Wrap-up.

GENESYS
    Posted 11-21-2017 19:25

Hi Rogier,

I was asking around and one of our engineers was curious what you mean by "Callback" versus "CallBack." Can you provide a little more definition on what you mean by those terms?

However, with that question in mind, he thinks the answer is no...if an agent answers a callback and places a call on that callback, he presumes they'll need to do wrap-up for the call, and then end the callback.

I hope this helps.

Thank you!

Clay

• 3.  RE: CallBack in Queue. How can I skip all the actions by agents if Queue has no Wrap-up.

Posted 11-21-2017 19:59

Config is a Queue without a wrapup and ACW set on 1 second:

I understand the design and the way it is working but for us / an user there are a lot of 'clicks' needed, especially for those who have PureCloud running on the background / not always on main screen. If possible a setting within a queue : Simple / Advanced Callback where Simple is; Accept the callback, Begin Callback and then as configured in queue (no extra clicks if there is no wrapup etc)

Step 1

Accept the callback request

Step 2

Click on Begin Call

accept

Step 3

Actual call

The interaction

Step 4

Ending the call back, See warning on the right

Call is ended - warning is shown

Step 5

And another action needed

Next action Done

• 4.  RE: CallBack in Queue. How can I skip all the actions by agents if Queue has no Wrap-up.

Posted 11-21-2017 20:38

Thanks for the screenshots, that's quite helpful. If I understand correctly, Step 4 is the wrap-up screen for the call that was placed, and Step 5 is finishing the callback (we go back to that screen in case there's additional action the agent might want to take, e.g. placing a call to another number, taking notes, transferring the callback). It sounds like you want to skip Step 4 entirely, and go straight from ending the call to Step 5. Is that accurate?

We actually have a meeting scheduled soon to nail down the ACW behavior on callbacks (it's been a bit ambiguous prior to now). I can bring this question up at that meeting.

• 5.  RE: CallBack in Queue. How can I skip all the actions by agents if Queue has no Wrap-up.

Posted 11-22-2017 11:26

It would be great if you can configure the way callbacks works, depending on a queue.

But yes I want to skip 4 entirely but also 5. The last "Done' has no use for us, we handle this with the ACW settings.

That extra "Done" is also in outbound campaigns (preview) an issue. An extra klick for the user without any advantage for the user. User has selected the wrapup and then 'Done' after that he must click again on "Done"

• 6.  RE: CallBack in Queue. How can I skip all the actions by agents if Queue has no Wrap-up.

Posted 11-22-2017 13:29

The extra click allows the user to take additional actions on the callback before ending it. It sounds like you have a specific use case where you do not want the user to take any additional actions. Is that correct?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources