Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Is anyone else using PureCloud in the UK?

Posted 10-29-2017 10:31
    I’m looking to collaborate with other users of PureCloud in UK, in particular voice but also all other feature sets, set-up, sharing best practices, issues resolution and ideas development etc. We are in financial services with a FTE of 70 agents. We are just about to go live with voice, email and webchat. Collaboration via this community, email, phone or face to face which ever would work best. @Jack Davis @Benjamin Freedman 

• 2.  RE: Is anyone else using PureCloud in the UK?

Posted 11-02-2017 14:18

Netherlands ok to?

• 3.  RE: Is anyone else using PureCloud in the UK?

Posted 11-03-2017 09:48

Hi Antony we are shortly to go live using PureCloud in a financial services contact centre using voice but also having a Salesforce integration; we'll have about a dozen people at go live building quickly over the next 12 months; happy to collaborate!

• 4.  RE: Is anyone else using PureCloud in the UK?

Posted 11-03-2017 10:12

France ?

• 5.  RE: Is anyone else using PureCloud in the UK?

Posted 11-03-2017 16:21

Hi @Stephen Jacobs?  @Stefano Pucci? I've sent you both private messages - if you could please reply.

• 6.  RE: Is anyone else using PureCloud in the UK?

Posted 11-06-2017 15:02

I have only just noticed some of these. I have been in touch with @Jack Davis?  and found it very useful. It would be great to catch up with @Stefano Pucci? , @Rogier Bosch?  and @Stephen Jacobs? ?. Happy to setup a conference call. I'll drop you all a private message with my contact details.

• 7.  RE: Is anyone else using PureCloud in the UK?

Posted 11-06-2017 15:32

@Duncan Mosely?  ?

• 8.  RE: Is anyone else using PureCloud in the UK?

Posted 11-20-2017 15:45

We have started to pull together a list of common ideas, issues etc. We have a SharePoint site where others can join. If anyone is interested get in touch.?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources