Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Bundled weighting for Question Groups- All or nothing

Posted 10-09-2017 00:17

I am in the process of creating an evaluation form but cannot work out how to bundle questions for weighting purposes

For example, one of my Question groups has an overall weighting of 10% with 4 questions. I would like the score to reduce by 10% regardless of whether 1 or 4 of these questions is flagged as "no".

Anyone know how to do this?

• 2.  RE: Bundled weighting for Question Groups- All or nothing

Posted 10-17-2017 14:11

Hi Kristi - would you mind sharing more information or an example of the question group and questions wanting to use? I'm wondering if there might be another way to design the question. You can give each of your questions the same value - but they will each have an impact on the score. I'm thinking that if it doesn't really matter if an agent misses 1 or all 4 of the questions perhaps there is a way to combine that in to one question.

I'll be glad to try and help with this if you can share more specifics.

Thanks,

Lesley

• 3.  RE: Bundled weighting for Question Groups- All or nothing

Posted 10-18-2017 13:04

Hi Kristi - I'm not sure if it's a screen shot that you attached - but unfortunately it's not displaying. Could you try that again? If it doesn't work we'll figure out something else.

• 4.  RE: Bundled weighting for Question Groups- All or nothing

Posted 10-18-2017 21:16

Hi Lesley- Hopefully this works

• 5.  RE: Bundled weighting for Question Groups- All or nothing

Posted 10-19-2017 14:53

Yes - that works. It might be best if we can talk about this so I can better understand the reasoning for having the scoring impact be the same if the agent gets 1 no vs all 4 no.

You can contact me at lesley.vereen@genesys.com and so we can get together on this.

Thanks!

• 6.  RE: Bundled weighting for Question Groups- All or nothing

Posted 10-23-2017 23:07

Hi Kristi - I have a suggestion for you to try but I want to validate that it works as planned prior to posting here.

Also I want to verify - based on the information you sent me there are several behaviors that you expect agents to demonstrate that contribute to a positive customer experience. If there is any behavior not demonstrated you want to use the form to identify which ones were not demonstrated - but score the same for missing 1 or all. Does that sound right?

• 7.  RE: Bundled weighting for Question Groups- All or nothing

Posted 10-24-2017 01:01

Hi Lesley,

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Some of the trends we are tracking are customer experience based (agent 'will' issues) and others are Compliance/Regulation (agent 'skill' issues)

• 8.  RE: Bundled weighting for Question Groups- All or nothing

Posted 10-24-2017 17:59

My suggestion for this is to have 1 primary/summary question that covers the behaviors that you expect the agent to demonstrate. In your example - the question group would be Customer Experience - with a 10% weight. The first question could be an all inclusive "Did agent demonstrate all behaviors to support a positive customer experience? (tone, professionalism, empathy, call control, rate of speech, language/communication skills)".   I also suggest separating professionalism from empathy - as those are different. And while you always expect professionalism - all calls don't necessarily require demonstrating empathy. Also control of the call has specific things the agent needs to do - while rate of speech is yet another behavior.

This summary question would have the desired scoring value associated with the “yes” - contributing to 10% of the overall score. If the response is "Yes" - then no need for the evaluator to the respond to the additional questions about each of the behaviors.

You can design it so that the additional questions only appear if the answer to the first one is “No” . So when you add that second question “Appropriate voice tone” set it to “display conditionally” when response to the first question is “No” Each of those additional questions can be set with a 0 value so there is no impact to the score.

I’ve attached several screen shots as examples.

• 9.  RE: Bundled weighting for Question Groups- All or nothing

Posted 10-24-2017 18:00

more screen shot examples

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources