Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  OUTBOUND CAMPAIGN STRATEGY

Posted 08-25-2017 12:35

Hi all,

I need to cover this use case :

1.Outbound Campaign Always ON and in PREDICTIVE mode.

2.Leads are imported in real time continuosly. (no One import per day)through API from our Web Service

3.Leads have different priorities based on SCORE

4.Campaign is sorted by SCORE

5.Need re-sorting in realtime dinamically(every X seconds,without recycling),because we import leads continuosly.

6.Attempts based on WRAP UP (2 times every 10 minutes)

7.Attempts based on CALL ANALYSIS (BUSY:2 times every 5 minutes,MACHINE:2 times every 10 minutes,NO ANSWER: 3 times every 2 hr)

8.Every time lead is processed, update contact columns :Increment "Number of Attempts"(custom column in my list) and set Last Attempt Rresult(custom column in my list)

Could someone help me to cover this use case?

Thanks

Stefano

• 2.  RE: OUTBOUND CAMPAIGN STRATEGY

GENESYS
    Posted 08-25-2017 14:04

Without talking to Development to be sure...I don't think there is a way to re-sort without a Recycle.

• 3.  RE: OUTBOUND CAMPAIGN STRATEGY

GENESYS
    Posted 08-25-2017 14:05

I am guessing you will get more and better assistance if you post this on developer.mypurecloud.com, since it will need to be done via the API.

• 4.  RE: OUTBOUND CAMPAIGN STRATEGY

Posted 08-25-2017 14:18

We need to manage this from a Web Interface, our Business People manage this stuff.

I've opened a new feature request : 0002050550

I hope to receive a feedback at least :)

Thanks

Stefano

• 5.  RE: OUTBOUND CAMPAIGN STRATEGY

GENESYS
    Posted 08-25-2017 14:55

The web interface part is where developer.mypurecloud.com should be able to help more

• 6.  RE: OUTBOUND CAMPAIGN STRATEGY

GENESYS
    Posted 08-25-2017 15:50

Hello Stefano Pucci,

The only issue I see with the above implementation is the resorting while the campaign is on. Right now sorting only takes place at the start of the campaign and on campaign recycles. I know some customers have used campaign rules to recycle the campaign once it is at a certain campaign progress. The sorting real time when contacts are added is something we have talked about implementing. We will take this use case into consideration when prioritizing that capability. Besides that piece have you been able to implement the other steps?

Thanks,

Caitlin

• 7.  RE: OUTBOUND CAMPAIGN STRATEGY

Posted 08-28-2017 06:33

Hello Caitlin,

thanks for you answer.

Yes I can implement other steps but I cannot use Outbound Campaign as we thought.

Our needs are : LIFO , but based on SORT by SCORE(custom column we added in our contact list).

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources