Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  I need to allow Engage Supervisors the ability to "Log Off" agents that forgot to log out when their shift ended. Can anyone tell me what permission I can add to the supervisor profile that will allow me to do this?

Posted 08-02-2017 13:58

• 2.  RE: I need to allow Engage Supervisors the ability to "Log Off" agents that forgot to log out when their shift ended. Can anyone tell me what permission I can add to the supervisor profile that will allow me to do this?

Posted 08-03-2017 08:33

Do you mean "log-off" an user from a station or set user from "On Queue" to "Off Queue"?

• 3.  RE: I need to allow Engage Supervisors the ability to "Log Off" agents that forgot to log out when their shift ended. Can anyone tell me what permission I can add to the supervisor profile that will allow me to do this?

Posted 08-03-2017 13:11

Rogier - I need to give the supervisors the ability to force "log-off" a user from a station. Thanks.

• 4.  RE: I need to allow Engage Supervisors the ability to "Log Off" agents that forgot to log out when their shift ended. Can anyone tell me what permission I can add to the supervisor profile that will allow me to do this?

Posted 08-03-2017 13:27

I've tried it with my test account, (Telephony ->  phone  All Permissions) but user must be a telephony admin to see menu. So supervisor has full access to edges, sites, ivr, did etc...

on the other hand I am not a Genesys Employee :) Let them answer it

• 5.  RE: I need to allow Engage Supervisors the ability to "Log Off" agents that forgot to log out when their shift ended. Can anyone tell me what permission I can add to the supervisor profile that will allow me to do this?

Posted 09-12-2017 09:31

You need to assign the user full Telephony permissions to un-associate an agent from a station. This was an issue for us as the user can then amend edges, trunks etc. We ended up with a custom web interface that uses the APIs which allows our supervisors to amend skills and un-associate stations. The permissions for the telephony section really need to be more granular.

• 6.  RE: I need to allow Engage Supervisors the ability to "Log Off" agents that forgot to log out when their shift ended. Can anyone tell me what permission I can add to the supervisor profile that will allow me to do this?

Posted 09-12-2017 09:37

I agree.

• 7.  RE: I need to allow Engage Supervisors the ability to "Log Off" agents that forgot to log out when their shift ended. Can anyone tell me what permission I can add to the supervisor profile that will allow me to do this?

Posted 11-03-2017 10:19

Hi guys,

Did you try to use "Free Seating"?It was released on 18th of October,

https://help.mypurecloud.com/releasenote/october-18-2017/

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/turn-free-seating/

I hope this helps

Stefano

• 8.  RE: I need to allow Engage Supervisors the ability to "Log Off" agents that forgot to log out when their shift ended. Can anyone tell me what permission I can add to the supervisor profile that will allow me to do this?

Posted 11-07-2017 16:26

?Does anyone have 'Free Seating' running within their org? We enabled it from release but I have several examples of it not releasing stations. The agent shows as offline and has done for several hours but the station doesn't release. I have raised with support.?

• 9.  RE: I need to allow Engage Supervisors the ability to "Log Off" agents that forgot to log out when their shift ended. Can anyone tell me what permission I can add to the supervisor profile that will allow me to do this?

Posted 11-08-2017 11:06

We are not using "Free seating" because the agent must select a phone each time they login. So, IT is getting a call if somebody forgot the logoff.. Not the best solution but better then giving staff members the Telephony role or 100+ agents that must select a phone every single day...

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources