Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call activity

Posted 07-10-2017 12:41

Hello,

are there plans to include an overview of active conversations (like CIC's Call Activity in Supervisor)?

We have quite a lot of queues and with the current tools it's hard to monitor.

Thanks,

Jeroen

• 2.  RE: Call activity

Posted 07-27-2017 20:34

Hi @Jeroen Van der Sandt? - sorry i missed your question before now! To clarify your request - you're looking for a single view that shows you all waiting and interacting interactions in your org, not just by queue? Something similar to what you see in the current queues activity details view on the left side of the screen (total number waiting, interacting and each waiting and connected interaction)? Is that correct? let me know if it isn't.

If it IS - that is something we have currently listed as work to be done - but the work hasn't been prioritized or started yet. I will note your interested in this feature, since it makes a difference the more customers who add their vote to a specific feature.

• 3.  RE: Call activity

Posted 07-28-2017 06:12

@Rebecca Gibson? that's correct. I hope work will start soon!

So, I'd like our supervisors to be able to see what's going on in one view instead of having to scroll through 100+ queues and having to open those that have active/waiting interactions.

• 4.  RE: Call activity

Posted 07-31-2017 10:29

Same here!

• 5.  RE: Call activity

Posted 10-18-2020 20:54
    Hi All, 

Apologies for tagging onto an old thread - just wondering if an equivalent view to the PureConnect "Call Activity" view ended up being implemented in Genesys Cloud?

I noticed there is the 'Interaction Details view" (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/queues-interactions-detail-view/) that can show in progress and completed interactions per queue, however as far as I can tell:

- doesn't live update without pressing refresh
    - still dependent on 'queue' 

Is there anything that can show live, all current call activity passing through the platform (before queue)?

------------------------------
    Jeff Hoogkamer
    City of Gold Coast

• 6.  RE: Call activity

Posted 10-19-2020 06:34
    Hi Jeff,

The general Interactions view might provide more of what you're looking for. Rather than being queue-specific, this provides a global picture of all interactions (although filters can be applied). It does not resolve the live update issue, though; that still requires a manual refresh.

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/interactions-view/

Emily Kammerer
    Ascendium Education Group, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources