Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  When an Agent is removed from Purecloud, where do we retrieve the call recordings?

Posted 06-29-2017 06:08

• 2.  RE: When an Agent is removed from Purecloud, where do we retrieve the call recordings?

GENESYS
    Posted 06-29-2017 13:11

Hi Timm,

If it is a policy-based recording, it should still show up in the same place as recordings for non-deleted agents: Performance > Interactions > (Click an interaction row).

When I tested this, the row displayed "No Name Found" for the agent, but the recording (I tested with a chat) was still there when I clicked into the interaction.

I do see how this could make it harder to search for that agent's interactions...I would have to do some more research about whether that's possible if that's what you're looking for. You should still be able to search by the external party's name or number.

2017-06-29_9-02-232017-06-29_9-07-56

• 3.  RE: When an Agent is removed from Purecloud, where do we retrieve the call recordings?

Posted 06-30-2017 01:02

Thanks Caitlan for your speedy response.

We have had a few staff leave, and tracking calls in a contact centre environment from external customers are really difficult. If someone lodges a complaint(which is what we are experiencing currently) and the agents removed, its hard to locate that call. Specifically because this customer has called from a private number.

Is there a way/improvement that when removing a user, that they do not become No Staff, but they become a Non Active User with their staff name still? that interaction still needs to belong to a group or a person.

Is this something that can be lodged?

Cheers,

Timm

• 4.  RE: When an Agent is removed from Purecloud, where do we retrieve the call recordings?

Posted 06-30-2017 01:11

Agree. We have high turn over and recycle logins. We require 100% of calls to be stored and regularly need to review calls from previous agents. Searching can be very difficult.

• 5.  RE: When an Agent is removed from Purecloud, where do we retrieve the call recordings?

GENESYS
    Posted 07-05-2017 15:53

That makes sense. @Rebecca Gibson?, is this something we could do?

• 6.  RE: When an Agent is removed from Purecloud, where do we retrieve the call recordings?

Posted 08-29-2017 01:25

I had this same question a few weeks back. The solution that was provided to me was to re-activate the user. I don't like this solution as it means that you may have to pay for an additional licence if you are at capacity as well as just being bad practice in terms of maintaining clear audit trails.

An enhancement request was raised for this functionality though no indication of its time-frame or likelihood of development was given.

• 7.  RE: When an Agent is removed from Purecloud, where do we retrieve the call recordings?

Posted 09-12-2017 09:22

We have the same problem here. This is something that needs to be addressed as reactivating an agent isn't an option for us.?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources