Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Longest wait time.

Posted 06-14-2017 22:44

Hi there,

Is it possible for the Queue Activity > Performance display can show the longest wait time for the day?

Many thanks

Jason

• 2.  RE: Longest wait time.

Posted 06-15-2017 23:57

There is! I have "longest wait time" on my list for the real time Queues Activity view - so for each queue, what the longest interaction waiting by media type, right now. E.g., "There is a call in the Customer Service queue that has been waiting for 5 minutes and you're late from your break? Grab it")

I hadn't planned on adding the historical longest wait time for the day by queue since, in my experience, most users use service level or ASA, as the daily wait time stat. But you've given me an idea - what if you could filter "Interactions" by queue wait time, to find the longest waiting interaction for each interval/day/week)?

Let me know your thoughts - Rebecca Gibson, Pure Cloud Data and Analytics Product Manager

• 3.  RE: Longest wait time.

Posted 06-16-2017 00:46

I think my answer wasn't clear! No worries - I've added this request to my list of requested stats. The most important point was that I already had "longest interaction waiting" added to my list of real time stats but not to my historical stats, so I've added it to the request list. No ETA on that, but it is a great suggestion that I can see us implementing in the future.

• 4.  RE: Longest wait time.

Posted 08-13-2018 12:27
    Hello, was this ever implemented?  We are new to purecloud and would like to see our MAx wait time as well.  Please advise.  Thanks!
    \

------------------------------
    Jeff Kamin
    EnvisionRxOptions

• 5.  RE: Longest wait time.

GENESYS
    Posted 08-13-2018 14:26
    Edited by George Ganahl 08-14-2018 13:04

This information was added to the Interactions view under Performance.  

You can add the Total Queue column there, then view the data for a single period/Day/Week/Month. A feature will be added later this quarter so you can also export the data to save it or analyze further (which allows you to sort to get the longest value, etc.).

There is a fair selection of columns to choose from. Hopefully most of what you will want. You can turn on all the columns you are interested in, export the data for a day, and manipulate it in Excel or the app of your choice.

George Ganahl
    Principal Program Manager
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources