Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Report & Dashboard Questions

Posted 05-25-2017 19:42

Here are a bunch of questions that people are asking about reports and dashboards inside of PureCloud:

Reports:

1) Do we only have the pre-built reports?

2) Do we not have the ability to customize our own reports?

3) The Log In report doesn't just show Logged In and Logged Out

4) Reports are pulled on 30 minute intervals, can we change this to 15?

5) Is there a way to select a group of people versus typing them in one at a time when setting up an automated report?

Dashboards:

1) Are they customizable?

2) Can you change fonts/sizes? (This is a dashboard and unless you are standing under the monitor you don’t have a chance  to read what is on the screen)

3) Do you have one that shows wait time and answer speed?

4) What report will show data from the DID’s?

• 2.  RE: Report & Dashboard Questions

GENESYS
    Posted 06-01-2017 13:16

Hi @Scott Bub ,

I can answer some of these, and @Rebecca Gibson might be able to chime in where I can't answer, and about future plans.

Reports:

1. Yes, at the moment we only have pre-built reports. 

2. As you probably know already, you can do some customization in terms of what dates and users reports cover, but right now you can't customize which metrics a report includes.

3. Do you mean the User Status Detail report? If so, can you give me more detail?

4. Rebecca would have to answer this one.

5. Not yet, but we have a development ticket for the ability to select groups. 

Dashboards:

1. Yes, depending on what you mean by customizable. Queues Performance (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/queues-performance-views/) is fairly customizable, and there are similar updates in the works for Queues Activity.

2. You can't change font sizes that I know of in the application, but that's good feedback. My suggestion in the meantime would be to see if changing the browser's font size helps.

3. Queues Activity Detail (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/queues-activity-views/) shows wait time for currently waiting interactions, and the Interaction Details Report shows wait time for each interaction in the report. Queues Performance shows Average Speed of Answer for queues, but I don't think we currently have anything that shows answer speed for individual interactions. 

4. Rebecca might know this. I am not sure. 

That was a lot of info, so please follow up if that didn't fully answer everything.  

• 3.  RE: Report & Dashboard Questions

GENESYS
    Posted 06-06-2017 19:02

A few more comments:

Reports:

1, 2, 4) The intent is for you (or a partner) to write custom reports utilizing the PureCloud API (Analytics section):

https://developer.mypurecloud.com/api/rest/v2/analytics/index.html

Dashboards:

Same as above. There are partners and customers who have written custom dashboards using the API. For example, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDPoniCO6Ys

A Marketplace is under development for folks to sell their solutions, but it is not up yet.

• 4.  RE: Report & Dashboard Questions

Posted 03-29-2019 09:50
    Good Day George,
    One of our supervisor is also raising similar questions in regards to reports and Dashboard. Given that this post started way back in 2017, may I know much work has the present Dashboard in PureCloud addressed the issues raised ?
    Regards
    Samuel

------------------------------
    Samuel Effange
    Nissan North America, Inc.
    ------------------------------

• 5.  RE: Report & Dashboard Questions

Posted 06-08-2017 20:45

Hi Scott - these are great questions. Let me take a shot - feel free to respond to keep the dialogue going. We love customer feedback.

Let's talk REPORTS first:

1) Do we only have the pre-built reports?

Yes, today we offer pre built reports with PureCloud contact center licenses. For customers who need more flexibility,

TODAY we refer customers to partners like eMite ( https://emite.com/inin/) , PureInsights (https://www.mypureinsights.com/) for custom full-support solutions, or the Analytics API (as George refers to above) and other open source projects that serve similar or complimentary purposes (conversation data exporter: https://github.com/rjsmith64/py-purecloud-participant-data, pure cloud stats dispatcher: https://bitbucket.org/eccemea/purecloud-stats-dispatcher/overview)

FUTURE as part of the current and ongoing project to convert existing views into more flexible reports replacements, we are on a path to add filtering, additional statistics, the ability to save and share filters, and column selection and ordering. This will allow you to for example, go to the Queues Performance view, set date, media type, skill, and statistics filters, and add/remove and order the stats you want, and then export it into a CSV or pdf format. You'll start seeing pieces of this starting to roll out starting this summer (starting with export). We are definitely moving toward a more flexible, configurable reporting environment.

2) Do we not have the ability to customize our own reports?

See above!

3) The Log In report doesn't just show Logged In and Logged Out

I think you're referring to the User Status Detail reports, right? https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/user-status-detail-report/

What you'll see is the agent going from Offline to their logged in status, which defaults to Available. You'll see the same thing at the end of the day - when I Log Out, I go Offline.

An agent, of course can log in/our or go on/offline multiple times during the day for a variety of reasons, including shutting down her computer. I assume you're trying to get at - when did Rebecca arrive at the start of her shift, and when did she leave at the end of her shift, for compliance purposes, is that right?

Can you look at the first switch out of offline at the start of the shift, and then going offline at the end of the shift?

4) Reports are pulled on 30 minute intervals, can we change this to 15?

We don't have immediate plans to add additional intervals, but I've added your request to my list of customer requests.

5) Is there a way to select a group of people versus typing them in one at a time when setting up an automated report?

You are not the first person to request this. Multiselect is definitely on our list for when agent filters are added to the Agents views (currently in requirements gathering right now). It's in the backlog for Reports but there hasn't been a date assigned to it yet.

Rebecca Gibson, Sr Product Manager – Contact Center, rebecca.gibson@genesys.com

• 6.  RE: Report & Dashboard Questions

Posted 06-08-2017 20:53

Thank you everyone for your input. I have a customer that was asking these questions that I posted. I have referred them to this link, but they are on vacation. He may have more questions, but once he returns next week I'm sure he'll create a community user and ask more questions if he has them.

• 7.  RE: Report & Dashboard Questions

Posted 06-08-2017 21:02

Part 2 Dashboards

1) Are they customizable?

Our current roadmap is to convert existing "views" (queues performance and activity, agent performance, interactions) and make them fully dynamic (filters, save and share filters, select and order columns, and export) before we tackle the dashboards. I know they are limited and there is work to be done there, so we are in agreement.

We do have customers who are using emite and pure insights (referred above) for these purposes - for customers who are interested solely in dashboards, pure insights has the most affordable dashboard only product offering.

2) Can you change fonts/sizes? (This is a dashboard and unless you are standing under the monitor you don’t have a chance to read what is on the screen)

Beyond adjusting the fonts size at the browser level, as Caitlan suggests, the dashboards have no configuration options.

3) Do you have one that shows wait time and answer speed?

See above. These are obviously great dashboard/wallboard stats, not available in the app right now.

4) What report will show data from the DID’s?

You can currently filter by and view DID in the Interactions view. It's on our 2017 roadmap to add the export option on this page, so you can export all interaction level data with corresponding DID data.

Hope this is helpful - your questions are great, this type of input and insight really does help shape the product.

Rebecca Gibson, Sr Product Manager – Contact Center, rebecca.gibson@genesys.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources