Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  My agents can't see their evaluations

Posted 05-22-2017 01:49

We have just started using Pure cloud - and we have done some evaluations, but they are not appearing in the agent dashboard, although the evaluators can see them, and they are being released immediately.

• 2.  RE: My agents can't see their evaluations

GENESYS
    Posted 05-22-2017 13:25

Hi @Kristina Dishon ,

I wonder if this could be a permissions issue. Check to see if your agent role has the Quality > Evaluation > View permission.  When I took that permission away from my test agent, she could not load evaluations of her.

• 3.  RE: My agents can't see their evaluations

GENESYS
    Posted 05-22-2017 13:27

Edited to add: 

Check a user's permissions article: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/check-a-users-permissions/ and Modify a role article: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/modify-a-role/

• 4.  RE: My agents can't see their evaluations

Posted 05-22-2017 23:10

All my agents have the necessary permissions as they are a standard permission for the Engage User role.

• 5.  RE: My agents can't see their evaluations

Posted 02-27-2019 14:17
    Old post but thought I would contribute in case somebody else is searching for answers.

We had the same issue but what we found was our agents didn't realize they  had to change the date filter.  On default when they look for evaluations they only see the current day.  They either have to scroll through each day or set the date filter to encompass a larger date range.

Would be much easier if new evaluations simply went to the agents inbox.

------------------------------
    Pol Buckingham
    f'real foods llc
    ------------------------------

• 6.  RE: My agents can't see their evaluations

GENESYS
    Posted 05-23-2017 15:08

Hmm, if everyone has the correct permissions and licenses, this sounds like something might not be working as it should. If you contact Support, they can look at your specific setup and delve into what's going on. 

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources