Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Calls are getting stuck in the queue's. This has been an ongoing issue and I'd like to know when it will be fixed or at the very least an otion created that allows us to clear out these calls.

• 1.  Calls are getting stuck in the queue's. This has been an ongoing issue and I'd like to know when it will be fixed or at the very least an otion created that allows us to clear out these calls.

Posted 05-02-2017 15:32

Stuck Calls Screen Capture

• 2.  RE: Calls are getting stuck in the queue's. This has been an ongoing issue and I'd like to know when it will be fixed or at the very least an otion created that allows us to clear out these calls.

Posted 05-03-2017 08:47

Hi Gary, 

I read that this issue should be solved in the last Edge update. Look at your version and then get back. I have not seen any stuck interactions for some days now and I hope that I will never see them again :) 

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/edge-media-tier-release-notes/

Version 1.0.0.5826 - April 24, 2017

• 3.  RE: Calls are getting stuck in the queue's. This has been an ongoing issue and I'd like to know when it will be fixed or at the very least an otion created that allows us to clear out these calls.

Posted 06-06-2017 04:36

I have one stuck right now so I don't think the problem has been solved!!

• 4.  RE: Calls are getting stuck in the queue's. This has been an ongoing issue and I'd like to know when it will be fixed or at the very least an otion created that allows us to clear out these calls.

Posted 08-29-2017 23:27

We had the same issue, once in July and once today. Totally unacceptable. Are you guys on local or cloud delivery for telco?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources