Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Outbound Metrics

Posted 04-24-2017 17:33

Hi there,

Are there are reports I can run to see the outbound metrics; calls and emails our team makes?

Thanks!

-Emily

• 2.  RE: Outbound Metrics

GENESYS
    Posted 04-24-2017 21:09

Hello Emily,

The Interaction Details report (https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/interaction-details-report/) includes outbound interactions. To my knowledge, there isn't a report that shows *only* outbound interactions, unless we're talking about Dialer campaign calls.

It's not a report, but you can also filter for outbound interactions in the Performance Interactions  view. 

Just to make sure--my answer assumes you're asking about calls manually dialed by users, as opposed to Dialer calls made by the system. (There is a set of Dialer reports, but those only include campaign calls. Your wording sounds like you aren't talking about Dialer, but I thought I'd check.)

Let me know if you have other questions :)

• 3.  RE: Outbound Metrics

Posted 04-18-2018 04:45
    One year later is there still no outbound metric available?
    Any plan for the future?

------------------------------
    Mathieu Poulain
    AXA General Insurance Japan Limited.

• 4.  RE: Outbound Metrics

Posted 08-14-2019 19:17
    I'd like to ask the same question, only a year (and a bit!) further on - it's 2019 and we still don't have an easy to use report for outbound details?

This would seem like a basic feature to have - a simple report that summarises all outbound calls made via Purecloud, for a given date range.

Christian Legg
    MyBudget

• 5.  RE: Outbound Metrics

Posted 08-15-2019 03:33
    Hi Guys - I concur....

Matt Calton
    Grove & Dean Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources