Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Automating csv export in outbound campaign lists

Posted 03-24-2017 00:27

We currently operate a outbound call center using Purecloud contact center and run multiple outbound campaigns everyday. Though tedious we are currently manually extracting the csv files daily and its very time consuming. Would anyone know how to export csv files from each list and either automate the process to one central file? or create an action whereby the information is sent to internal systems?

Its also annoying to identify which contact data was used for that day as the timestamp is UTC format, anyone have suggestions to get around that and format it to reflect NZDT?

• 2.  RE: Automating csv export in outbound campaign lists

GENESYS
    Posted 03-28-2017 21:08

We have an API that allows exporting the ContactList as well.  With that, it would be pretty straight-forward to automate the export.  As for the time format, we use UTC so that end-users can easily convert it to whichever timezone is needed, since UTC is the common way of communicating time not specific to a given timezone.

• 3.  RE: Automating csv export in outbound campaign lists

Posted 03-28-2017 21:50

Thanks Adam, unfortunately i am no developer. Are there any tools/options from a non developer where I can select the API to use and implement into Purecloud while all the written background a developer would normally do is already done?

I will try converting the timezone but it does call for multiple formulas to separate the date and time then convert to NZDT

• 4.  RE: Automating csv export in outbound campaign lists

GENESYS
    Posted 03-29-2017 12:26

Our Developer Center (link - https://developer.mypurecloud.com/api/rest/v2/) allows making direct API requests to test things out.  It won't be able to fully automate what you want though.

As for time conversions,  if you use our reporting feature, the time zone that it is exported in can be selected.  There are also some improvements coming to reporting in the not too distant future that will make it more robust.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources