Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  On site visit

Posted 03-15-2017 11:53

How often does the development/support team visit customers to see how they are using the system? Not talking about a sales rep but more the persons who is behind the system. 

I have just opened a new contact center with almost 400 agents in Copenhagen and Genesys are more than welcome to visit. To get insight in how we are using Purecloud and how experience has been so far.   

• 2.  RE: On site visit

Posted 03-15-2017 12:59

Hi Tobias,

really nice idea!Which feature are you using?

Are you doing outbound campaigns?Can you share with me your experience?

Thanks

Stefano

• 3.  RE: On site visit

Posted 03-16-2017 07:10

Hi Stefano, 

At the moment we're only using the voice since we have another Enterprise system to handle email, chat, social etc. But we will start using the Outbound Campaigns soon. We will use the API's to add campaigns, customers and also the outcome of the contact back into our CRM system.

There is no other customers in the Nordic that uses outbound module what I know.  

Ps. Have been testing the Desktop version of Purecloud for some days. It´s a bit quicker than the web version.

• 4.  RE: On site visit

Posted 03-17-2017 08:19

Hi Tobias,

how do you manage attempts in outbound campaigns, if for example the system detect Answering Machine?

How many campaigns are you imaging?

Thanks

Stefano

• 5.  RE: On site visit

GENESYS
    Posted 03-22-2017 12:55

Hi Tobias,

We would love to take you up on your offer. I just started some conversations on our end to figure out who might be able to visit. We are hoping for representatives from Product, UX, and Development. 

Does any time work better than another for your business? Please let us know.

Thank you!

Clay

• 6.  RE: On site visit

Posted 03-23-2017 19:44

Great news Clay!

I will check with my team when it will suit us. Right now we are in the middle of moving the old locations to Copenhagen. 

Will get back soon! 

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources