as Genesys released new features on outbound module, I'd like to know if and how new sorting and filters can improve my campaign strategy.
Could someone tell me how can I improve this scenario :
- Campaign - Predictive
- Leads are imported one by one in realtime through API from our Web Application
- 1 List with different priority based on one column called "RANK"
- Campaign sorted by "RANK"
- Attempts Control with BUSY,MACHINE and NO ANSWER(as screenshot)
I create one Contact List Filter
Just to include only leads that satisfy these conditions
My question is : How can I sort leads based on "RANK" column(custom column created in my own list), thinking to :
- I don't want to delete all attempts control checks
- I want to call every leads with the higher "RANK" based on entry date, then others
- I cannot recycle the campaign, cause it will delete all attempts control checks, so I will lose all number of attempts control
- I want to recall leads based on Call Analysis(3 times every 15 minutes for instance)
- I want to set uncallable leads if they reach max number of attemtps