Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  how disable wrap up code for chat and close automatically ended chat

Posted 02-16-2017 13:22

When a new chat is accepted on PureCloud side, the user must close manually the chat in any case.

Also set a default after-chat time period will be an enhancement.

Currently a chat activity can  be in open status for days, even if the chat was closed on customer side or user (agent) side.

Will this be possible in future releases, or made available?

• 2.  RE: how disable wrap up code for chat and close automatically ended chat

GENESYS
    Posted 02-16-2017 21:10

You should be able to set the After Call Work for the Queue to Mandatory, Time-boxed and set the maximum amount of time an agent is allowed to spend before it takes the default Wrap-up code and exits the chat window.

Wrap

• 3.  RE: how disable wrap up code for chat and close automatically ended chat

GENESYS
    Posted 02-17-2017 15:03

Sorry - I thought the settings applied to all interaction types, but I'm not seeing the behavior I expected. I'm trying to get clarification.

• 4.  RE: how disable wrap up code for chat and close automatically ended chat

Posted 02-27-2017 12:08

Hi George, any news on this topic?

Many thanks

Marco

• 5.  RE: how disable wrap up code for chat and close automatically ended chat

GENESYS
    Posted 02-28-2017 14:06

As far as I have been able to find out, the idea of enabling the ACW time limit was discussed for all interaction types, but they decided to just do it for calls to begin with. I cannot find anything in progress to extend the feature to the other interaction types at this time.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources