Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Queues Performance view

Posted 01-23-2017 18:11

My organization had this feature for some time, and it disappeared late last week/over the weekend. The article says "Feature coming soon"

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/queues-performance-views/

Was that part of some sort of feature preview that I no longer have access to? Our supervisors had become accustomed to it and started to rely on it.

• 2.  RE: Queues Performance view

GENESYS
    Posted 01-23-2017 18:38

Hi Matt,

You should still have access to these features. Are you saying that you no longer see Performance > Queues in the application? The article you linked to is for the new and improved Queues Performance views. The old functionality is still there, and here's the article for it: https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/queues-performance-view/

The new views will show more statistics than the old ones, and allow for more customization (I've seen it in action, and it's pretty cool). (The title of the old article will change after release to avoid the confusion you just experienced--my apologies!)

The new views will hopefully release within a couple of weeks, but there will be a period of overlap so that you can continue to use the views you're familiar with, or try out the new ones.

• 3.  RE: Queues Performance view

Posted 01-23-2017 18:49

Under "Performance", my organization has "Queues" and "Queues Activity".

When we click on Queues Activity, we see the Activity Summary, but we used to have an option to select "Queues" which no longer exists.

It seems that perhaps my organization actually had access to the "new and improved" views. Was this in error?

• 4.  RE: Queues Performance view

GENESYS
    Posted 01-23-2017 19:19

Unfortunately the view was released before it was ready. It'll be released properly in the near future, accompanied by release notes and documentation.

• 5.  RE: Queues Performance view

Posted 01-23-2017 19:33

Thanks. The sooner, the better, because we loved it!  :)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources