Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Outbound Call Rule Sets

Posted 01-19-2017 09:22

Hi everybody,

we are using Pure Cloud from October and I'd like to know if someone is using Outbound Campaigns(Power,Predictive and Progressive dialing mode) and Rule Sets applicated to lists.

In details I'd like to know how do you manage re-attempts rules based on Wrapup or CallAnalysis.

Did someone is using Schedule Callback function created in Call Rule Sets as screenshot below ?

CatturaHow you manage these callbacks if the campaign reach 100% progression and the system disable the campaign?

Thanks

Stefano

• 2.  RE: Outbound Call Rule Sets

GENESYS
    Posted 01-19-2017 18:26

Hi Stefano.  There is not a way to do this today.  I can tell you however, that we are actively working on a feature that will allow this functionality, so the campaign keeps running while there are still outstanding scheduled callbacks.  This is part of recall control functionality, and while I can't give a release date, it should be late Q1 2017.

• 3.  RE: Outbound Call Rule Sets

Posted 01-31-2017 11:31

Thanks Adam!

One more question : 

How the sorting on Outbound Campaign works?

Scenario :

- I have a list with 2 leads ordered by one column(date).

First lead : 31/01/2017

Second Lead : 01/02/2017

- My sorting is by this column and I'd like to call leads with more recent date(Second Lead)

- In the meanwhile I put the third lead with date : 01/02/2017

Does the system call first the third lead(sorting in realtime) or call before the first lead and then the third.

Do I need to restart a campign in order to re-sort leads or is in realtime?

I hope is clear!

Thanks

Stefano

• 4.  RE: Outbound Call Rule Sets

GENESYS
    Posted 01-31-2017 14:47

Hi Stefano.  The sort is once at campaign start, or every time the campaign is recycled.  Contacts can be dynamically added to the top or bottom of the list while the campaign is running, but it does not re-sort currently.

• 5.  RE: Outbound Call Rule Sets

Posted 02-01-2017 12:05

Hi Adam,

thank you.

But could you please give me more details about "Contacts can be dynamically added to the top or bottom of the list while the campaign is running"?

How can I put leads through API on top or bottom of the list?

Can you explain me why should be useful put leads on top or bottom if the re-sort is not in real time and needs to recycle/restart the campaign?

How can manage continuos leads import from API and calling all those leads sort by Date?(I want to call leads that have more recent date from now).

Thanks

Stefano

• 6.  RE: Outbound Call Rule Sets

GENESYS
    Posted 02-01-2017 12:33

Dynamically adding items to the top/bottom of your list does not specifically solve the problem you mentioned.  I thought I'd mention it though, since if you're getting leads from a website for example, and you want them called immediately, you could add them to the top of the list so they are called next using our add contacts API - https://developer.mypurecloud.com/api/rest/v2/outbound/index.html#postOutboundContactlistsContactlistIdContacts

As for dynamically sorting by date, I'm sorry to say that it's a feature we don't have right now, and I don't have a time table for it's availability.  I am making a note of your interest however.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources