Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Do you ever need to have two chats side by side?

GENESYS
    Posted 11-15-2016 19:57

If yes, how do you do that using your current version of PureCloud? and why do want to have more than 2 conversations open side by side?

• 2.  RE: Do you ever need to have two chats side by side?

Posted 11-17-2016 19:18

Sometimes I want to have a video chat and a regular chat open at the same time, like if I am listening into a meeting and continuing a chat or monitoring a chat room for a response. Sometimes I also want to reference or search another chat room while I actually chat in another.

I have used the /popout chat command feature to help view more than one chat room at a time (or do anything else that requires the left panel or a larger screen in PureCloud and chat at the same time). 

• 3.  RE: Do you ever need to have two chats side by side?

GENESYS
    Posted 11-28-2016 15:56

I've used the pop-out feature when I'm just carrying on multiple conversations.  It only took sending the wrong reply to a person once to teach me to separate them!

• 4.  RE: Do you ever need to have two chats side by side?

GENESYS
    Posted 11-29-2016 18:00

For information on how to use the /popout chat command feature, see the Use chat commands section of the Send a chat message article in the Resource Center

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/send-a-chat-message/

• 5.  RE: Do you ever need to have two chats side by side?

GENESYS
    Posted 11-29-2016 19:58

Thanks for the information.  I will definitely use these command in the future.  

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources