Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Post of the Week: How do you usually use PureCloud?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-25-2016 19:57

What views or screens do you have open? What do you use it for? Do you have it running in the background or do you keep it in focus? 

I usually have the Chat panel and the Activity Stream open side-by-side because I mainly use chat to communicate with colleagues and monitor chat rooms. 

• 2.  RE: Post of the Week: How do you usually use PureCloud?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-27-2016 18:07

I use PureCloud to communicate with colleagues so I have it open in the background. I usually have the Chat panel and Directory panel open. I jump between several applications throughout the day. I really like PureCloud's desktop notifications so I'm aware of anything that needs my attention.

• 3.  RE: Post of the Week: How do you usually use PureCloud?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-28-2016 14:55

My favorite feature in PureCloud is the Activity feed. It helps me see all my chat information at a glance, takes me directly to the chats when I click on them, and becomes somewhat of a check list for me to follow up during my work day. 

• 4.  RE: Post of the Week: How do you usually use PureCloud?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-28-2016 17:52

I pretty much always have the chat panel open.  I find myself looking up people a lot to see who they are, the dept they're in, etc... still getting to know the broader ININ organization.  So I often times have a profile up on the right side.

• 5.  RE: Post of the Week: How do you usually use PureCloud?

GENESYS
    Posted 11-01-2016 20:42

Sounds like chat is a main tool people are using in PureCloud.

@Michael Simons , @David Hyatt,  @Amanda Olson  How are you using PureCloud? Do you have another part of PureCloud open most of the time?

• 6.  RE: Post of the Week: How do you usually use PureCloud?

GENESYS
    Posted 02-09-2017 18:39

I run in a browser (Chrome) and I always have the chat area open - everything else seems to fit into the right side of the window nicely (profiles, hierarchy views, documents, even admin tools) - 

I also love the settings feature for my chat list, and the ability to run very compact (lots of open chats) or bigger (easier to read)!

• 7.  RE: Post of the Week: How do you usually use PureCloud?

Posted 02-21-2017 05:15

Since the chat being the most common tool used in PureCloud, after all, it is a powerful collaboration tool here at Genesys, I find the '/popout' chat command quite useful and lets me see multiple important group chats opened in their own windows.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources