Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Can I customize the stats in the queues and agents views?

• 1.  Can I customize the stats in the queues and agents views?

Posted 10-11-2016 23:03

• 2.  RE: Can I customize the stats in the queues and agents views?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-12-2016 13:37

On each of those pages, if you look towards the bottom right corner of the table, you'll see a "Customize" button.  Clicking that button will display a menu with two options: "Show / Hide Columns"; "Reset to Defaults".

If you click on "Show / Hide Columns" another box will display allowing you to change the stats for the page.   Any stats in the left column (black boxes) will be visible, while any stats in the right column (white boxes) will not display.   Clicking the "+" or "-" icons on each will move the box to the opposite column.   Once stats are added to the left column, you can reorder them by dragging and dropping.   The top metric will appear on the left of the table, while the bottom metric will appear on the right of the table.    When finished, you can click the "Apply" button to save the changes.

To change the view back to the original state, click the "Customize" button in the bottom right corner again, but this time select "Reset to Defaults" from the menu that displays.

• 3.  RE: Can I customize the stats in the queues and agents views?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-18-2016 15:55

Thank you @Chris Neuberger!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources