Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

I have a queue with 3 supervisors who manage between 8 and 12 agents each. How can I organize a queue view this way?

• 1.  I have a queue with 3 supervisors who manage between 8 and 12 agents each. How can I organize a queue view this way?

GENESYS
    Posted 09-06-2016 18:43

I'd like to group agents under a common Group or Team name.  Any best ways to set this up and to view it?

• 2.  RE: I have a queue with 3 supervisors who manage between 8 and 12 agents each. How can I organize a queue view this way?

Posted 10-11-2016 22:57

I have some good news - users can filter the agent list in the real time Queues Activity Detail views by ACD skills and languages later this week.   We are almost finished scoping out teams, and will most likely start that work early next year.  I'll make sure I touch base with the consulting team with those requirements. Filtering agents by tags will shortly be available in very limited release to a limited number of customers, but we'll be expanding that functionality into Ad Hoc teams next year.   

• 3.  RE: I have a queue with 3 supervisors who manage between 8 and 12 agents each. How can I organize a queue view this way?

GENESYS
    Posted 10-18-2016 14:44

That's great @Rebecca Gibson! Thanks for sharing.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources