Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Voice Transcription and ACD Voicemail

Posted 06-10-2021 09:33
    Hi Community,

Does anyone know if the Voice Transcription could be applicable on ACD Voicemail ?
    So, instead of having only the audio into the agent script to have also on the same script the voice transcription of the voice message leaved by the caller.

Thanks & Regards,
    Olivier
    #ConnectwithaCustomer(NEW)
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Olivier De Brauwer
    AXA Group Operations Belgium

• 2.  RE: Voice Transcription and ACD Voicemail

Posted 06-11-2021 11:14
    I am not sure if I am answering your question but if you call a user and that call goes to Voicemail.  Assuming you have everything configured the call is recorded and transcribed.

Martin Bunting
    i3Vision Technologies Inc.

• 3.  RE: Voice Transcription and ACD Voicemail

Posted 06-11-2021 14:41
    Pretty sure he is asking if this can be sent to email, etc like some third party voice mail services provide. I have it for my mobile. I can quickly scan the VM text and know whether I need to immediately call back, act on something first, or understand and move on with no further action.

• 4.  RE: Voice Transcription and ACD Voicemail

Posted 06-12-2021 01:18
    Voicemail transcription was on roadmap but on the back burner awaiting resources.  With transcription in place, that should allow quicker development of this.  Vote it up on AHA and voice your requests through sales channels at Genesys.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources