Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call Tagging and Searching

Posted 04-10-2018 21:02
    Hi There,

We are planning a PureCloud implementation later this year and I am trying to understand our options for 'tagging' calls for later retrieval.

For example, a call's queue could be 'enquiries', the wrap-up code could be 'request fulfilled' and the 'tags' could be a set of subjects that was discussed and a tag containing the caller's internal customer ID.

I know of participant data fields that can be populated through Architect flows, but does anywhere in the PureCloud UI enable searching / finding past interactions based upon participant data fields - as this would probably meet our needs?

Or otherwise, what would be the best way to achieve this?

Ideally, a manager would be able to, for instance, find a previous call by searching using a customer ID and listen to its recording.

Our preference is to do this without involving any other systems at this stage (later we will integrate to a CRM but for now we are treating PureCloud as a standalone system)

Thanks
    Luke

• 2.  RE: Call Tagging and Searching

Posted 04-11-2018 14:38
    Following this

------------------------------
    LY TRAN
    Cardinal Health 5, LLC

• 3.  RE: Call Tagging and Searching

GENESYS
    Posted 04-11-2018 19:01
    You can search for calls, and other interactions, through the Performance > Interactions view. There is a filter which allows you to specify the meta data to filter down the view. This filter allows you to specify date range, ANI, DNIS, queue, user, duration and wrap up code. For example you could use this to only see all calls into the Support queue with a wrap up of Question.

Cheers,
    Don

Don Huovinen
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: Call Tagging and Searching

Posted 04-11-2018 19:38
    Thanks Don. I was really wanting to know if you can search using conversation participant data fields (by using the UI, not the API). I realise the Performance->Interactions view may not offer this, but are there any other screens that would or any other way to achieve this? 

Luke Hanily
    VicSuper

• 5.  RE: Call Tagging and Searching

Posted 04-11-2018 20:03
    Just to clarify.  These are for only queued calls and not those with communicate licenses correct?

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

• 6.  RE: Call Tagging and Searching

Posted 04-11-2018 23:37
    Yep - these are for queued contact centre calls - i.e. calls to PureCloud Engage 3 users.

Luke Hanily
    VicSuper

• 7.  RE: Call Tagging and Searching

GENESYS
    Posted 04-12-2018 14:28
    Hi. My answer was based upon the capabilities through the UI.

If you go to Interactions view - PureCloud Resource Center
    And then scroll down to Interaction search filters
    and expand all this provides the information on the filtering which I was mentioning in my answer.

Cheers,
    Don

Don Huovinen
    Genesys - Employees

• 8.  RE: Call Tagging and Searching

Posted 04-13-2018 11:01
    Edited by rj smith 04-13-2018 11:02
    Hi Luke, that isn't available today:

"search using conversation participant data fields (by using the UI, not the API)"

Participant Data (attributes) fields aren't indexed in the Analytics service, so they're not searchable in any UI or via the API.

rj smith
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources