Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Incident Tracking and Platform Assurance

Posted 04-22-2021 13:16
    Good Afternoon!

I'm the IT Leader of a health insurance company responsible for the care and feeding of our Genesys Cloud deployment. We currently have about 400 agents comprising several call centers. Like many organizations, the Coronavirus required us to quickly enable our agents to work remote and with that several support issues involving the quality and assurance of the "last mile" connection in agents homes have arisen. I'm working collaboratively with my peers in the Customer Care side of the business to ensure we are doing everything possible to positively impact member experience and hopefully mitigate the typical problems that come along with supporting a remote workforce. In our estimation, this can be narrowed down to three specific areas of concern:

1. Agent auditing - what's the best way to "audit" our agents in Genesys to confirm all agents are using the same configuration, licenses, roles, etc. Is there Genesys practice or tool (maybe in the App Foundry) that can help us accomplish this other than just hunting and pecking through all agents? 

2. Issue tracking - drawing some correlation between common issues that organizations our size and in our predicament face to preemptively address the source of those issues. Are their design considerations we should be evaluating? What statistics or tools are available to understand the type of quantity of incidents a call center of our size and volume experiences on a regular basis. 

3. Call flow auditing - what tools exist (native to Genesys or through a partner or external vendor) that can help ensure efficiency in our various call flows. The hope here is to discover unfavorable outcomes in call flows before our members do, but its difficult to have staff call every published number. I've heard of automated solutions, but I'm curious what other Genesys consumers are doing. 

I fully recognize there are specific individual challenges that we might face that other organizations do not or won't based on infrastructure differences, but was really just hoping to start a conversation and glean from those who might have blazed this trail long before us. I appreciate any time or input you give to this discussion.
    #RemoteWorkEnablement
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Thomas Fredericks
    MVP Health Plan, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Incident Tracking and Platform Assurance

Posted 04-26-2021 00:18
    Thomas,
    1. Use GC to export to JSON and then use any compare program to check the attributes for each against your default.
    2. Telephone quality - have agents mark calls and have a notification service to watch MOS scores.  For IVR, there are test tools on AppFoundry to check IVR and test/report based on success criteria.  For all other stats, use a notification webhook or Event Bridge to monitor agent activity and queue availability.
    3. Use Bespoken Genesys AppFoundry - Bespoken Automated Testing for IVR (mypurecloud.com) to test all your IVR's.  This can be done anytime once you build the script and have it call each number for you.  

These are some real surface-level answers with deep technology and know-how behind it.  If you need more detailed explanations, contact me at robertwc@avtex.com.

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    Avtex Solutions, LLC
    Contact Center Innovation Architect
    robertwc@avtex.com
    https://www.Avtex.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources