Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  "System error disconnect" metric issue

Posted 09-26-2019 09:50
    Hi everybody,

in the "FLOW" view, you can see different call metrics in the IVR, including calls disconnected from the system due to an error.

We have verified that in the metric "System Error Disconnected" are also counted calls that, when you don't make any choice, are disconnected because of the value as defined in the "Default Menu Choice" option in Architect Menu.

These calls should not be counted as errors, because they are properly disconnected from the system.

This sounds like a bug to me, what do you think?

thank you so much!
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Andrea Clivati

• 2.  RE: "System error disconnect" metric issue

Posted 09-27-2019 03:01
    Andrea, Thank you so much for isolating that. I was scratching my head on this and that makes sense. To be honest this information is really useful and I agree with you that these are genuine disconnections because the customer failed to make a choice, which is how I have designed some parts of my IVR but in others I have set up a different default menu choice.

James Ross
    Fair Work Ombudsman

• 3.  RE: "System error disconnect" metric issue

GENESYS
    Posted 09-27-2019 15:26
    Hi Andrea and James,

Thank you both for your feedback.  That behavior is actually as-indented, but I do agree that you make good points about viewing the disconnect due to exceeding the maximum menu repeats as a normal flow action vs. an error action.  I will start a discussion with Development about this and will get back to you with what we decide. Thanks again - we really do appreciate all input!

Rebecca

Rebecca Owens
    PureCloud Self-Service Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 4.  RE: "System error disconnect" metric issue

Posted 09-30-2019 16:37
    Thanks Rebecca! & Thanks also to Cole - I am a bit behind on my Q & A sessions :(

James Ross
    Fair Work Ombudsman

• 5.  RE: "System error disconnect" metric issue

GENESYS
    Posted 09-30-2019 13:03
    Hi Andrea, 

Thanks for posting your question here in the community! Turns out, this question was discussed in the most recent episode of the PureCloud Community Q&A Show. Check it out here!

Cole Callahan
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Coordinator

• 6.  RE: "System error disconnect" metric issue

GENESYS
    Posted 10-01-2019 08:42
    Nice!

Tom Hynes
    Lead Software Engineer
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources