PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  1 KB recording

Posted 06-17-2008 12:15
    I'm using CIC 2.4 with TAPI cisco as telephony platform, my agents using IC WIN32 with auto answer and agent greeting. However, we find that many of these calls is not be recorded and in IR you will find the header of the file with 1 KB but no conversation only the information, so any idea ?

• 2.  RE: 1 KB recording

GENESYS
    Posted 06-17-2008 13:52
    Do you have a TAPI Recording Server properly set up on the network to do the actual recording?

• 3.  RE: 1 KB recording

Posted 06-20-2008 21:31
    Originally posted by husain_ucv;11698
    I'm using CIC 2.4 with TAPI cisco as telephony platform, my agents using IC WIN32 with auto answer and agent greeting. However, we find that many of these calls is not be recorded and in IR you will find the header of the file with 1 KB but no conversation only the information, so any idea ?
    I has similar case with some stations in the past. The problem was that the port mirroring was not properly configured between IP Phones and NIC in RTP Recording Server. Please remember that recording process in TAPI enviroiment it is voice pocket sniffing.

• 4.  RE: 1 KB recording

Posted 06-27-2008 01:53
    Dear All Regarding for the 1k recording it appear when agent greetin was there, i dont know exactlly what happe, but any way i remove agent greeting and 1k become decrease more than before, if any body have any idea regarding for the 1k recording , when it happen, i am using TAPI Recording, and there are monitor station at CCM , also the configuration at the network he say ok, because my recording server is work fine, but there are 1k coming, i want to know when 1k coming , and what happen with recording server to record a call with 1k Thanks

• 5.  RE: 1 KB recording

Posted 06-27-2008 01:54
    Do you have a TAPI Recording Server properly set up on the network to do the actual recording? for this question yes i have TAPI Recording Server and it work fine, becase there are calls are recorded fine, but some calls coming with 1k,

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources