PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Anyone using Interaction Tracker for real value?

Posted 11-19-2009 18:45
    I'm just curious about if something out there is using Interaction Tracker and getting some real value from it. For example, have you integrate Tracker data with a customer CRM and keeping it in sync? What are you using I Tracker for? Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: Anyone using Interaction Tracker for real value?

Posted 12-17-2009 19:22
    Well, it seems Tracker doesn't have a great adoption here...

• 3.  RE: Anyone using Interaction Tracker for real value?

GENESYS
    Posted 12-17-2009 23:24
    Last I heard, we are replacing Microsoft CRM with Interaction Tracker here.

• 4.  RE: Anyone using Interaction Tracker for real value?

Posted 12-17-2009 23:27
    I'm not sure what do you mean, George. Can you further ellaborate, please?

• 5.  RE: Anyone using Interaction Tracker for real value?

GENESYS
    Posted 12-17-2009 23:35
    I'll ask and see what they are planning.

• 6.  RE: Anyone using Interaction Tracker for real value?

GENESYS
    Posted 12-18-2009 17:20
    Basically, one of our developers has written a couple of internal .NET Client plug-ins (which are not available to the public at this time): Tracker Opportunity Management (TOM) We will create a "CRM" plug-in for Interaction Client. This plug-in will allow i3 employees to perform their relevant tasks. Salespeople will be able to manage their pipelines, set deal amounts, update contact information, etc. Sales management will be able to view cumulative pipelines of all the salespeople reporting to them. They will also be able to "haircut" individual deal amounts and estimated close dates without changing the original data. Everything will roll up according to our geographic hierarchy. Tracker Lead Management (TLM) Marketing personnel will be able to add new leads, assign them to regions, and monitor their status. They will also be able to access important data regarding customers, partners, and prospects with the appropriate access controls.

• 7.  RE: Anyone using Interaction Tracker for real value?

Posted 12-29-2009 23:25
    Thank you for the info. Are there any plans to possibly open that up to the rest of us? We've just activated Tracker in our install, and i've been looking at how to get it working with CRM. Those plugins sound exactly like what we need.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources