PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Application Event ID 5009

Posted 11-08-2010 19:18
    The error below is generated several times a day on our IC 2.4 server. Not sure if the error is related to a problem with our inbound faxes. Some of the inbound faxes are missing a page or the page is distorted. We upgraded to HMP 3.0 SU 283, adjusted the SIP Mediant 1000 to transmit and receive faxes at 9600 baud rate, enabled Error Correction Mode (ECM) and CNG Relay. The number of missing and distorted fax pages have decreased but nothing so far has corrected the problem. Has anyone experienced the same issue? Internal Error Version: [2.436.10.13567 SU 36] Module: SipLineDevice.cpp Line: 7635 Method: CSIPLineDevice::CallEvent_ChangeInd Details: Inbound call requested T.38 and line is configured to allow T.38, but the IP resource was unable to allocate T.38 resources. If this is an HMP system, this may indicate insufficient fax stations or an unsupported call flow where the HMP server 'bridges' two fax calls. Additional Info: Line name=Pratt Mediant1 System Error: <none> If additional information is available, it can be found at http://www.inin.com/Support/EventLogs/FindEntry.asp

• 2.  RE: Application Event ID 5009

Posted 11-08-2010 19:24
    The symptom you mention (missing or garbled pages) is mostly commonly caused by clocking issues on the trunk. However, I've also seen similar errors in the logs when something is wrong with the virtual fax stations in IC. You might try deleting and re-creating them in Interaction Administrator - be sure to use the station assistant and select bus device fax, then let the wizard do its job. Also, if you've upgraded HMP, be sure that you used Setup Assistant to go through the Dialogic wizard again... may also need to re-detect telephony resources in IA, though I believe the Wizard should take care of this.

• 3.  RE: Application Event ID 5009

Posted 11-09-2010 16:04
    I know there were a bunch of issues with receiving faxes in early SUs for 2.4. What SU level are you on. Also, I know some of the AudioCodes gateway settings can actually make faxing worse. I don't have the correct settings off hand but I3 support should tell you how to set the faxing setting options on the gateway.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources