A place to ask questions, connect with others, and stay in the know
Originally posted by dcurrier;19974Try this:
- Handler initiated by client button press with active call selected (required in button press configuration)
- Mute Start Interaction1
- Place call to external number (I used an extended place call step) to create Interaction2
- Play digits
- Flush audio (if necessary)
- Mute Stop Interaction1
- Use Set Call State step to claim control of call (I set move to system queue, claim control, and cancel pending all to true)
- Use Transfer step to transfer Interaction1 to Interaction2
Originally posted by dcurrier;19984Would you please attach a copy of the handler?
Originally posted by dcurrier;19987Hmm - at a first glance, it looks ok. Here's the test that I did for this...
Originally posted by dcurrier;20012Not sure on the hold music - it worked just fine for me.
Originally posted by dcurrier;20015Also CIC SU9 :)
Originally posted by sPiNNiFeX;20016Okey... Maybe something wrong with my installation :(
Ill start from scratch then and see how it goes on a new installation...
Thanks for you input!
Originally posted by sPiNNiFeX;20017Now i tried it again with a new installation of CIC 3.0 with SU9 and get the same with the hold music on Interaction1.
Anyone got any tip on why???
Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources
Genesys empowers more than 7,500 organizations in over 100 countries to improve loyalty and business outcomes by creating the best experiences for customers and employees. Through Genesys Cloud, the #1 AI-powered experience orchestration platform, Genesys delivers the future of CX to organizations of all sizes so they can provide empathetic, personalized experience at scale. As the trusted, all-in-one platform born in the cloud, Genesys Cloud accelerates growth for organizations by enabling them to differentiate with the right customer experience at the right time, while driving stronger workforce engagement, efficiency and operational improvements.