PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Conferencing without buying conference :S

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 11-24-2010 23:57
    Is it possible to build your own conference for a few users I have opend up systemivrconference en coppied that to a location but the thing is i cannot get it to work what i initially thought just build a handler thats looks at a workgroup queue if there is some1 in there conference those two if not put the caller on hold with call state waiting for conference the next caller that come's in the handler while look at that queue and conference those two by getting the queue info plus call state and adding then in to a conference but im missing a few step do's somebody have and explample allready build or can somebody push me in the right direction because im seemed to be stuck putting the calll on hold and conferencing it back

• 2.  RE: Conferencing without buying conference :S

Posted 11-25-2010 00:04
    the issue with this handler it allways thinks the incomming call is the first so someway i need to get this call on hold and keep call control that the next call will conference with this and the next with that design for this is that the it department has is anual weekly conference true this way and where sick of calling in to the reception so she can add the 4 people another way is that i use a anolog phone with the option auto conference ?

• 3.  RE: Conferencing without buying conference :S

Posted 11-25-2010 15:11
    Any Stand-alone phone can do the auto conference. You have to set the password in administarator, but it works well enough. Another option would be a custom button that picks up the ringing call and conferences it in with active. It could also be done with a handler and a call rule. RobertWC

• 4.  RE: Conferencing without buying conference :S

Posted 11-25-2010 16:29
    i manged to do it the right way this this tread can ben closed

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources