PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Where to find user status during call

Posted 11-07-2011 15:35
    [ATTACH]446[/ATTACH]Hello all, You guys have been very helpful in the past and hopefully you can help me out again. The below call in the attached shows the selection for a inbound ACD call that selects an agent with a lower score than others. I am going to assume the other users weren't actually available during the time frame of the call. The issue is the user states they were available. Is there a log I can look at to determine if the user was skipped over based off status? Thanks in advance, Mike C.

• 2.  RE: Where to find user status during call

Posted 11-07-2011 17:28
    If you're running CIC 3.0, there is a column you can add to an Interaction Supervisor workgroup queue view called ACD Wait Reason. This will show you why a call is waiting in queue rather than being delivered to an available agent. It could be that the agent is available, but not activated or not correctly skilled for the call. For a REALLY detailed analysis, turn up the ACDServer log to 80, replicate the issue and then take a look at the formulas used to select the appropriate interaction and agent. I highly recommend using SnapShot to do this.

• 3.  RE: Where to find user status during call

Posted 11-07-2011 19:38
    Hey Dan, Thanks for your reply. I have the logging set to 80 for ACD Server, do I need it higher than that? Unfortunately we don't have a view from point in time which is why I have to go back to the logs. I don't see any line items for the wait reason. Thanks, Mike C.

• 4.  RE: Where to find user status during call

Posted 11-07-2011 20:05
    Yes, 80 should be fine... However I believe you will only see ACD Wait Reason in Interaction Supervisor. The ACDServer log lets you see the formulas used to determine the interaction to be assigned and the agent to assign it to.

• 5.  RE: Where to find user status during call

Posted 11-07-2011 21:38
    Yeah, but the odd part is I had two other agents with a higher score than 350, yet it selected the 350 person to take the call.

• 6.  RE: Where to find user status during call

Posted 11-07-2011 21:55
    That's where the ACDServer log (at 80) will come in handy. It will show you exactly why that happened.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources