PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Skills Based Routing - Benchmarking?

Posted 11-29-2011 20:41
    Hi, We're thinking of implementing Skills Based Routing. I wonder if there are any current ININ Customers out there that are using the SBR today? If so, I'd like to get in touch with you to learn about your current state, and any challenges you may have encountered. Perhaps there are other elements of the software that we can discuss as well. Dmitry Dyment 323-468-5500 ddyment@legalzoom.com

• 2.  RE: Skills Based Routing - Benchmarking?

Posted 11-29-2011 21:14
    I'm not a customer, but I can give a few bits of friendly advice/questions to ask: - Clearly identify the end goal(s) (level of service to callers, specific reporting data elements, agent management, etc.) - Work closely with contact center consultant familiar with the CIC platform AND technical engineer to be sure that end goals are reflected in the design architecture (for example, should you use multiple queues with a skill per queue or a single queue with multiple skills) - Understand how CIC handles the ACD process and carefully consider the implications of each potential modification to the ACD formulas (skill proficiency/desire to use, agent cost, call priority, value weights, etc.) - Be sure to evaluate how implementing skills-based routing will impact other system components or 3rd party integrations (for example, how would the proposed changes affect Interaction Optimizer) I'm sure there are other great points to consider, but these are a few of the first that come to mind from recent implementations I've helped with.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources